Friday 27 August 2010
Friday Freebie delayed ...

Sorry chickies! I've had three sick kiddies and book week stuff to deal with, so I can't upload my freebie until later on. I've made it (made several in fact!) but I just haven't had time to quality check them before they are released to the unsuspecting public!

Hope to have it done ready for tomorrow ...

I've also added in my posts from Jennifer Fox Designs' blog on here for you to grab the freebies, if you didn't head on over before. They are dated 23 April, 14 May, 9 July, and 20 August.

If you are hanging out for some freebie goodness before then, try the giveaway scout for all kinds of goodies. They have just included me in their freebie search engine. Also, Digitally Inspired is another one that has lots of digital supplies, and I got a layout spotlighted in their newsletter this week! Whoop! Whoop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;