Tuesday 21 September 2010
MUFOG time! Want to Learn to Digi Scrap?


A bunch of us scrappy girls are getting back together again to spread out all our supplies on a terrifically large crafting table, eat about 8 cooked meals per day, and gossip all hours into the night about all things crafty. Wanna join us?



It's MUFOG time again. So what's that? Monthly UnFinished Objects Group. Check out the details here on Facebook or at the website here. Basically, it started with a bunch of local ladies getting together each month for a chat and craft night. Like a crop, but you could bring along any "job" you've been meaning to finish. Anyway, it created so much interest that the invitation was extended Australia-wide to anyone who might be interested. It soon moved to much larger accommodation and went all weekend (twice a year). All meals are provided and you get to spread out your crafting gear for the whole weekend without needing to pack it away until Sunday night!



And guess what!! I'll be teaching a beginner's course on digital scrapping. So if you've got the itch, now is the time to SCRATCH! I'm only charging $10 AUS. PLUS I'll be giving each participant one of my very own digital kits for FREE, worth more than $10 in itself! So if you're inclined to come along, talk to the organiser here.




MUFOG is now held twice a year, so if you miss out on this one, I may see you at the next!



And as a bonus (to both you and me) this time I'll be hauling a few ute-loads of my traditional paper and stamping supplies there to sell off too. What a BARGAIN! Some of it has never even been opened. I'm great at collecting stuff, but not so quick at using it, lol!


I'm talking big brand name gear, like Stampin Up, American Crafts, Kaisercraft, Wild Asparagus, Bazzill, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Heidi Grace, We R Memory Keepers, Chatterbox, Scenic Route, SEI, Sassafrass Lass, Making Memories, Walter Knabe, Flavia and more - and that's just glancing at my patterned paper stash!!!

I'll also have paper racks, storage containers, lots of rubber and clear stamps, inks, transparencies, punches, mini albums, embellishments, chipboard stuff, alphas - basically as much as I can carry. And bear to part with (I still love all this stuff. So, so much .... Hope I don't regret this!!!)


So email me asap if you are interested in attending my class. You will not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;