Friday, 22 October 2010

Friday Freebie: LT16

Hello Chickies!

Another Friday has rolled around already and I am here to give you another free template, made by me back in September. It's a full-size 12x12 inch, 300dpi layered template, ready to be used on PSE software and above. It's been kicking around my computer and I finally, finally, uploaded it. I hope you like it! If you do, please take a minute to say so here by hitting the "comments" box below :)

                                                                Download here.

And here's my version:

Soggy credits: Kim DeSmet's Little Adventurer kit, available at Oscraps; ErinInk's scribbled circles and grid brushes available @ Mscraps.

This template was inspired by the lovely Feli and her layout below:

Thanks for dropping by, and stay tuned for more freebies (am planning on broadening my horizons with more quick pages, embellishments and kits soon!)


MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

very nice template , thank you so much for offering it :-)

Tami said...

Th♥nks so much for sharing your wonderful creation!

jill said...


Miss Renee said...

lovely design, I love clever ones like this.
Have a lovely weekend and thank you for all your efforts with this beautiful free template :)
Miss Renee

suzielarose said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks a lot!

Kim said...

Great template, thank you! This is my first time on your site; I'm going exploring!

Tiffany said...

I used your template! I love it! You can see it here:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails