Thursday 14 October 2010

Keeping Bloody Busy!

So here are some of my layouts to share. This is what I've been doing the past 1.5 months (has it really been that long since I've shared?) I think I'm getting carried away making templates for my blog and actually not keeping up with the display/inspiration and helpful tips side of things. Oh well. I am trying :)

I am going to start linking up my images to their shop galleries, so you can simply click on the image and be taken to the shop gallery where you'll see my credits (who I got the digital kits from) and then be able to buy them yourself if you want to. Because I link up all the kits in my shop credits, so it just could not be easier for you! Just cuts the whole googling aspect out of it, okay?

I'll start with this one, because it got me my first ever GSO!!!! That's a blog where the cream of the day's layouts are picked out and displayed by some industry experts. To get a layout on there is just the ultimate.


This next one was a story I've been meaning to record for a while. About my son's favourite toys, the ones that go everywhere when he needs to feel secure (ie away from home).



Just mucking around in photoshop trying out a sketching feature.



So many Haloween kits out there at the moment! Makes it hard when you don't actually celebrate it yourself, lol. I have played with 3 so far, and it's weeks away!



A fun one with an older kit at Mscraps. But I just love how it turned out with these photos!


Ok, I've got about 50 or 60 more to show you, but I have to get to the bus stop! Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;