Monday 22 November 2010

CT Call - Get Your Apps In!

So the day is finally here. I need some talented, confident digital and hybrid scrapbookers to join my personnal Creative Team. You'd have free access to all my kits as they are released, in return for posting and gallerising your gorgeous pages made with my stuff! Sounds good, doesn't it ;) 


Details: (If the image doesn't show up on your browser)

Requirements: Layout Team


1 layout per kit you download
Post in store galleries + 2 others
Promote pages on blog/facebook/forums when you can
Keep up to date in our private forum


Requirements: Promo Team

Promote sales and new products at least 3 times per week, using facebook, blog, twitter and enabling forums.
Access to kits, no layouts required but appreciated.
Keep up to date in our private forum.


To Apply:
Send me your name & forum usernames.
Which team you want to be on.
Tell me a bit about you.
Provide links to your gallery, blog.


Send to: kbrine.design@gmail.com by November 30

1 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;