It's always nice to know when someone's been inspired by something I did. Part of the award is to share 10 things about me, so here goes:
(In no particular order, ok?)
1. I believe aspirational dreams do come true. Several of mine have.
2. I'm a farmer's daughter and grew up on a large grazing property. I've mustered cattle and sheep, killed snakes as a matter of course, euthanased animals that were in extreme pain, crashed my motorbike, and been completely covered head to toe in manure, on more occassions I can remember.
3. I like to make people feel good about themselves
4. I'm a sucker for dark chocolate - I'm talking like 75 % or 85 % cocoa. Potent!
5. I love looking after kids and animals - we have 3 kids, 1 dog, 1 canary, 17 guinea pigs, 3 chooks, and
6. My husband is the chief cook in our household (lucky me - except when he experiments with egg recipes)
7. I drive a dual-cab ute
8. My husband and I have been together for 15.5 years - this, despite him forgetting my name when he first introduced me to his parents .... ;p
9. I decided to become a journalist when I was 11 years old, and did so. I worked as a reporter, photojournalist and sub-editor at various newspapers during my career, most recently The Canberra Times
10. I still have to write a novel. Any ideas anyone?
Now my turn to bestow this award on another 10 bloggers. This is a hard one, as I haven't been blog-hopping much lately. And the potential to leave somebody out is scary...
Again, in no particular order:
PiggyWink (my other creative outlet - breeding cute "designer" guinea pigs)
Diane (An Aussie simple scrapper with inspirational themes)
Erica (no longer current but she sure used to scrap and mother sensationally)
Rachel (photography at its finest)
Mad Cow (F**ing hilarious about modern motherhood!)
Danielle (Gorgeous designer, yes, but even nicer in real life)
... and I'm having trouble collecting more. May come back later on that one ....