Friday 25 February 2011

New Today! Spritz templates and a bunch of Alphas

About time I started making more alphabets, don't you reckon? But they are a bit of a pain to make, all that cutting and trimming and renaming of files. But anyhoo, I'm here to present you with my collection of Glass Alphas - hope you like :)











These are all available at Funky Playground Designs now, or Two Little Pixels from 6pm tonight, with 25% limited-time discount. Yippee!

This is available at all three shops: Polka Dot Plum, Two Little Pixels and Funky Playground Designs. Just click on the links along the top blog bar, or on the blinkies at the top left to be taken straight to my shopfronts.

Here's what Margote from 2LP made with one of these:


Happy Scrapping!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The alpha's look great and I just love your templates!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;