Sunday 6 March 2011

Introduction and new templates!

It's time to introduce myself and not pretend I'm Kathy anymore I reckon ;P
Not too long ago I applied for Brine Design's Promo Team and here I am! My name is Petra, in the digital scrapping community I'm better known as Dutch_Diva.
I'm a 38-year old married woman and even though I'm originally from the Netherlands, I've been living in the USA since 2001.

I can tell you the very long story about how I ended up here but I guess it's not very interesting! If you would like to know just leave a comment and I will tell you the long story after all hehe!!
When I just moved here (USA - Florida) I worked as a front office manager for 2 Hilton hotels near Universal Studios and loved doing that until I got a new manager above me who loved to delegate and make herself look good, blah blah, so I resigned.
My husband was already driving a semi truck so he asked me why I didn't get on the truck with him for a few weeks so I could see some more of the country so I did. To make a long story short: I have been driving a big truck myself (as a team with my husband) since 2005 and we drive all over the country together.
That's why you see a lot more travel/landscape pictures on my LOs than people pictures :D

So enough about me, you're all here to see what goodies Kathy has made and I'm happy to tell you she made 2 beautiful templates that you can find within Two Little Pixels' Store Collab "Vivacity"! I just love the colors of this collab - so fresh and full of energy just like Spring which is coming to a lot of us! You can see pictures of the entire collab and one of Kathy's contribution as well and I hope you like it as much as I did!

Here are some inspiration pages from the team:

By Becki:


By Extase:


By Becki:


By Extase:


By Petra:



Looking forward to getting to know more of you out there :)

Petra





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;